[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba M# CF32E50 Ch# TAC9516

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:38:37 -0500

I don't know the official procedure but I know that is common and most guys
are cleaning the fuse holder and replacing it with at least a 750ma fuse
instead. So far, I know of no callbacks.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms