[TechAssist] Toshiba 32AF41, replaced flyback, now green picture with no color.

  • From: Kevin's TV Repair <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:37:00 -0700

I replaced the fly back on this set and got it working (it would not
come on before).  But now the raster is green and there is no color
(except for green).  The OSD looks fine.  The ABL line off the fly back
had damaged R245 feeding the jungle IC.  My best guess is that the
jungle IC was damaged as well by the bad fly back.  Has anybody else
seen this type of problem?  Thanks.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV Repair
Penticton BC Canada