[TechAssist] Toshiba 19a24 blowing hor transistor

  • From: "Don Gushue" <rybeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 22:44:56 -0300 (Atlantic Standard Time)

hi
have this Toshiba 19a24 came in dead hor transistor shorted.
checked all caps diodes etc in hor section.plugged set in,took out hor
transistor also vert.ic,replaced both parts again,did load test checked ok
This time I removed crt board set took out hor trans again.Hard way to make
dollar.I feel sure it is not in hor section,just wondering if anyone had
similar problems.this is just cheap junkie set,never get money back. Oh well
We all have that problem.Anyhow do you think I should be in power supply
which I should have check out with hor disabled before I used last tt2140
transistor any one out there can help feel free
   Thanks Don (Guess I am getting to old and feed up,cranky tooooooooooo)