[TA-A] Tosh TV, Model CX32D60, TAC 9442 - Set won't turn off

  • From: "Dan White" <danwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:33:06 -0500

Initial problem with the CX32D60 was the screen pulling up from the bottom so I
changed C305 in the vertical circuit which cleared that. However, to gain
better access to the chassis, I unplugged the wires (molex connector) from the
on/off board to the chassis so I could work on it better and after changing the
cap, plugged the wires back to the mb. Molex only works one way.
Upon plugging the power cord back in, TV comes on by itself. Press the on/off
button and the TV goes off but comes right back on. Remote does not work now.
Can someone suggest what went wrong?
Also, have checked all over (SAMs, Serv Man.com, etc) and no schematic
available for this TV. Does anyone have it or a suggestion on where to get one?
Thanks
Dan White
DW Electronics
Cibolo TX