[TA-A] Re: Of categories

  • From: "WEdwardo SHardy" <udstunhe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:51:14 +1000

This one is shoe in to Double by end of week
Huge Volume spike, many people are already in the know

Imagine getting in on next HANS or FIZ
Fire Mountain Beverage Company
SYm-FB VG
Extremely b ullish at 2 Cents
Add this to your radar, Dont miss this one like HANS and FIZ

Remember Snapple, this will be bigger

Watch this trade Monday
Add it to your Radar
People are already loading up, you should too!!

superstars.  Iverson made 16-of-22 shots from the field and Anthony was  points
- since their 129-127 double-overtime win at Dallas on Wednesday night. have
started to put it together lately, and this was the night it finally all   We
have to get back to the way we were before that game.''   The Suns, who