[TechAssist] Thank You

  • From: Jay <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 17:47:15 -0400

Hello All,
       I want to thank everyone that has sent in a donation to keep this
service running add free. I have emailed everyone personally when I know
who made the donation. I have received a few donations from people who did
not give a email address that I could find on our servers. And to those
that I cannot thank personally I will thank you here. Thank You for
supporting our services!!! We are here to help each other through the hard
times. Hopefully good times will follow soon.

Send donations to:

Tech-Assist
1709 Buckhannon Pike
Nutter Fort , Wv 26301