[TechAssist] Re: [TechAssit] Citizen TV JCTV3034 - Relay Click

  • From: "David Lessard" <mrfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:24:36 -0500

Hey Jeff,

Thanks but the problem occurs instantly, not after a few minutes. What I
really need to know is the function of Q631 & Q632 and how it affects the
relay circuit. When I disconnect the emitter of Q631 I can turn the relay on
and off. I have not hooked the HOT back to +B. Need to solve one problem at
a time.

Season's Greetings All!

David Lessard
mrfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx