[TechAssist] Re: THE BEST PLACE TO FIND PART NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Excel1819@xxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:50:58 EDT

No Problem Walter.  Now just give me your debit card number and I'll just
charge you only $5 for the info ;-)

Thanks,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.                      " The Best RCA / GE Parts
1819 Mentor Ave.                                  Distributor In The World "
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212
513-531-3989   800-733-3329 phone
513-531-4115   800-735-8007 fax
Excel1819@xxxxxx - temporary

www.ExcelDistributingInc.com

<A HREF="http://www.exceldistributinginc.com";>www.ExcelDistributingInc.com</A>

Jason; thanks for the info.
I knew about the liability limit on credit cards,
but had no idea that a debit card would work
differently.
I appreciate the heads up.
Walter@Future Tech

=====