[TechAssist] THE BEST PLACE TO FIND PART NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techsonline" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 23:16:18 -0400

You know folks, I am more than happy to help any of you folks, but so many
times,
information you are looking for is available but just a few moments of your
time.
There are many times you can find the information yourself and you get it
quicker.
You can locate parts simply by entering the model number of your unit at this
site:
http://www.tritronicsinc.com
Here, you can check the price, if the part is NLA, they may have a sub listed
and
they have a great research department that will go to the trouble of pulling a
schematic, if needed, to help you.

Also, www.google.com is another source I use to help others every day.
Here you can find datasheets for semi's, NLA parts and much more.
I've even found repair information by using google.
If you take the initiative yourselves, you leave us more time to help others
that
have searched the Internet, then come to us for help.
I hope everyone rested this weekend.
Jeff

FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com