[TechAssist] Re: Symphonic W13TVCRG, 13" TV/VCR, shuts down after 10 seconds

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 18:26:15 -0400

Kevin, I had a similar problem with a Sylvania unit, could be the same. I
changed the center LED and cleaned mode switch again and this finally fixed
the set. Mine would start up and play for 30 seconds then shut down the T.V
and VCR. I was chasing the problem to the power supply (mine came in with
power supply blown also) which I fixed, then had other problems, until one
of the tech's helped me with this fix!
Bruce.

Note: This was my similar Problem!!(Subject: [TechAssist] 14"Syl TV/VCR
(WLTR13G)1997.POWER SUPPLY PROBLEM?)

B&T Electronics
139 Margaret St
Sarnia Ontario