[TechAssist] Re: Surface-mount desoldering/removal unit

  • From: "Ron Purkhiser" <rpurkhiser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 08:45:32 -0400

Roger,  unfortunately I don't have it here to read the model number.  This
past week I've packed up my whole shop in preparation for a move to Florida.

But this looks just like it, from the Howard website.  You might have to buy
the convex tip optional,  I can't remember, It's been several years ago.
http://www.howardelectronics.com/edsyn/951sx.html

I would suggest you call Jerry Howard and he can give you all the details.
He may still have videos on using the iron.
Ron

Mailto:rpurkhiser@xxxxxxxxxx
Ron Purkhiser,   Treasurer, NESDA of Ohio
Editor of the  Speaker, Nesda of Ohio Newsletter
Enjoy the Speaker Online,  www.nesda-ohio.com
Ron's Video Repair
56 Oakhurst Dr.
Munroe Falls, OH 44262