[TechAssist] Re: Subject: Noisey coils & Transformers

  • From: Dennis Viereck <wa6ati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 20:31:36 -0800

I used to use the screwdriver method years ago but the profound hearing
loss that trick won't work at all for me anymore.

I have used the spray Krylon clear plastic spray but I have not found it
for several years. I remember It worked quite well but the smell was
real strong during the curing process.

Oh for the good days of the bees wax covered coils and transformers.
Those never squealed, only the tubes that drove them.

Dennis