[TechAssist] Re: Sony projo G2 adjust

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:54:54 -0500

Jim, once I actually was able to notice the dust on the pots. Like moss
on the north side of the trunk, I was able to reposition them (it was an
upright mounted PCB) to where the dust was on the top of each pot's body
again indicating original position... Worked!
( a'la CSI Miami?)
Phil Bader

becyn wrote:

>Works every time!
>
>im McVey
>McVey Alltronix
>327 Broadway
>Newburgh N.Y. 12550
>
>"If it doesn't play...
>CALL MCVEY !!!!!!"
>Factory authorized
>service for over 20
>major brands.
>845 561 8383
>(Last of the Mohegans)
>
>Kevin wrote:
>

>>Can you do that with the 40 or so pots on a convergence board (of a
>>projection TV) that the customer tried to adjust himself?  How did they
>>do it at the factory for these older sets?
>>
>>Kevin Wilks
>>Kevin's TV & Video Repair
>>Penticton BC Canada
>>kevintv@xxxxxxx

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx