[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox TS3258CI

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:12:30 -0700

I do not know the blink codes, I do not have the Philips manual.  However, I
know the first blink should be a longer one, then you count the OFF times.
So I don't know what that works out to.  Also, this chassis is common for
bad IHVT's.  If so, be carefull to order the correct one.  You need the
number off the printed board, such as EMDxxx, then look at the chart in the
manual to get the right fly number.  John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.
Longmont, Co