[TechAssist] Sony projection model KP 41EXR96 no power

  • From: Ttkirkpat@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 23:50:34 EDT

Set was completely dead. On the G board ( power supply ) D605 and Q603 were
shorted. Replaced with originals. Now have 324v on the collector of Q603 and
about 225v on the base and emitter of Q603. No relays click and I still do
not have the 115v source or other secondary sources coming from the
transformer T601. I do not have the service manual for this so I would
appreciate any assistance. Also flyback and horizontal circuits are fine.
Thanks for your help  from Mike at the Video Center e-mail ttkirkpat@xxxxxxx
  http://www.tech-assist.org/change.html