[TechAssist] Re: Sony PTV Modifications

  • From: "teltek3" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 23:43:33 -0400

Fellow Tech's
The idea of a good Tech Site, is to share information. Some of us have seen
alot of Sony's...others have seen alot of Toshiba's...etc.
We share things with each other, that sometimes "Manufacturers" hold private
to ASC's..or have them pay big $$$ to aquire it.
Some of us have decided to keep databases on stuff we have worked on for
hours, lost money on the repair, and keeping these databases, can help
someone else out.
This is the the reason we are here. Give and Take.
So....let's stop the bickering...keep in mind..this is a Canadian view..eh?

-Ed-
.
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada