[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32S-20/22 Service Manual Help needed!!

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:06:05 -0500

Bruce,
From Tech Repair CD:
Sony\KV32S20\no video or on screen display\When G2 was turned up all the way
up* set had dim raster* no
retrace lines\Scoped jungle IC301 and it had good video in and no R G B out.
Replace jungle and same
problem\\Vertical IC had no -15 volts* which also went to Pin control IC. R536
which supplied -15 was

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St