[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32FV300

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:53:25 -0700 (PDT)

Had one a couple of weeks ago doing strange things. Set up would be displayed
at any time by its self. No remote functions would work. HU board is the
easiest fix but I replaced all the tact switches on the board because the
supplier said the board was nla. Found out later, Sony was in error, board is
available. Board is less than 30.00.

                                                                         Paul
"Bob@bobsTV" <woodman17@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sony
KV32FV300
Customer brought this set if for repair, stating display says "no signal"..
Tried set before disassembly, found scrambled picture (like a pay channel) and
no signal displayed on screen...After taking set apart the set has has been
working for 2 hours.. Tapping, poking and flexing the board I cannot get set to
act up..If anyone has any info on this set it would be appreciated...

Thanks..

Bob.

Bob's TV Worcester, ma

woodman17@xxxxxxxxxxx