[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27V15 vert up from bottom + pincushion

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 21:20:04 +0000

I finaly managed to adjust it, it was stubbron I had to hold a large magnet
under the neck of the crt to deflect the picture so I could read the
parameter then change the parameter to recenter the picture.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27V15 vert up from bottom + pincushion
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 08:26:42 -0400

Might just need some touch ups in the service adjustments.   Not uncommon
for these sets to forget things :-)

Also , check for proper output on the regulators.

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
125 Beech Tree Lane
Westbrook, CT 06498