[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27S15 Video Problems

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 14:31:04 -0400

Gavin,

 When  the customer called me they already had the set unplugged from
yesterday....I had her plug it in while we were on the phone so she could
describe the image she was seeing....so that should rule out that
possibility considering the set was unplugged overnight.

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
125 Beechtree Lane
Westbrook,CT 06498