[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27HSR10 1989 model, loss of sound

  • From: "peter kowalik" <pe.kow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 00:15:24 -0500

Hello all
There was a reply from Jeff the man with the Intrepid nature that mentioned
a repair from the Tech CD regarding the SRS module and garbled sound. We're
working on a 27XBR10 with distorted and garbled sound and have narrowed the
fault down to the  SBX-1593-01  SRS module. It seems that it is no longer
available here and we were wondering if anyone might have stock?  Customer
would like the set as the pix is very good but he is not quite ready to
initiate a second home theatre in his house (it's an option- get an all in
one DVD-home theatre stereo and consider the TV as a monitor) Hoping for
good news in the near future. Peter Kowalik    pe.kow@xxxxxxxxxxxx   Keith's
Stereo, Burlington ,Ont.