[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27FS100 AFT hunting

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:08:14 -0500

We've seen a few AFT problems on Sonys but you're looking in the wrong place
as the AFT circuit is on the Micro Ic001...
Here's a list of pins to check:

1- V pulse
2- H pulse (these 2 are likely used for OSD)

44- H sync
43- Sub H sync (these 2 are most likely used for aft on main and sub tuners)

39- Sub AFT
40- AFT (these are labled as inputs on the schematics so I would suspect
that the voltage source is located in or near the tuner itself).

HTH
Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815