[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV24FS100 BA6 Training manual (problem found)

  • From: "jonas miglinas" <miglinasj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:26:13 -0600

Thanks to everyone who sent me the training manual and tip. The problem
ended up being the flyback.(859885000 which now crosses to 145333611
according to Tritronics web site). Funny thing is I had scoped the flyback
originally and would see a clean waveform before it would shutdown. It was
by substitution that finally determined the problem.

Next problem is getting client to go for the estimate. $82. for the fly, +
tax + shipping, $65 for labor;
Yep, he's balking.

Jonas Miglinas
Miglinas TV