[TechAssist] Sony KV20M42 Dead, Sharp32RS400 ?, QED A240CD?

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 02:28:46 +0000

Sony KV20M42
Chassis BA-4D
Jan 2001
Sams #4268
Dead
    Standby 5V is loaded to 2.6V the 7.5V supply reads at 7.8V suspect
either 5V regilator (I think that is what the 8 pin surface mount part mfd
by JRC that has R05B  0049  JRC is) or their is something loading it down.
The Training manual on the members area has a few details but is lacking in
the info that I need.
        I need a Scheamtic, or a hot tip if anyone has one upload to members
area or I can send another email address..or even streamload.

Also Anyone have a schematic for a Sharp 32RS400 (sams 4542) this one looks
a lot like an internal arc in the FBT the Horz is off frew the menu adjusts
can't resink for more details see members question board.

QED A240CD Schematic ? The others I can order if needed but QED is a little
tough this one blewup and has a bias problem.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV
(sorry about the multiple request but I thought I'd ask if anyone had
manuals on their hard drive before I ordered them, Too many shops have left
the market so It has created and odd equipment data vacuum)

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_virusprotection_3mf

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: