[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP51HW40 Brite Pix Then Shutdown

  • From: Bill Grabowski <bgrabowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 07:44:01 -0500

  I have the schematic for the KP57HW40 and the 200volt B+ comes from
pin #14 of the flyback T8004. It runs thru D8039 and a fusible resistor
on both sides of the diode. R8208(.47ohm )& R8225( 1 ohm ) both 1/2
watt. This schematic is on techassist. Good Luck!!

Bill Grabowski
Triangle Appliance
Kenosha,WI   53142

jonas miglinas wrote:
> Morning everyone,
> Will have a service call tomorrow on the above model and don't have a print
> on this 2002 set. Client says set turns on with sound, but a bright picture
> with retrace lines comes up for about 2 seconds then goes into shutdown. I'm
> suspecting that the 200v to the video boards is missing. Before I go, can
> someone see where the 200v is generated from? Or maybe download the video
> circuit to the members area.
> Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> Jonas Miglinas
> Miglinas TV
> Chicago

Bill Grabowski