[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP-46S25 Bunch of crazy colored lines

  • From: "Neil Bowman" <tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 08:40:40 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Thanks for replying Jeff. The sync circuits are ok, the picture, from what I
can make out, is synced in. No fluid leaks from any of the tubes. It's just
a bundle of red,green,blue lines that totaly distort the picture and flicker
 It's kind of hard to explain but I will order the video jungle Ic and
change those caps that were previously posted in replies. It does seem to be
associated with the vertical
as the lines do resemble scan problems. Neil    Tv Doctors   Monroe,Wa