[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP-43T75

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:05:30 -0400

Removal Tool Part No. PART # T-9986-073-5 - as per Adolph Gower. I had
ordered a couple for another shop, and its a rounded white piece of
plastic...similar to a removal / extraction tool for connector pins.

Later on, another shop over in Parts_Link posted a way to make your own out
of a telescoping antenna from a junk radio.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)
E-Mail: Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx