[TechAssist] Re: Sony Integrated Amp/ VCR model SLVAV100 - Eject problem.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 10:44:53 -0700

Bob, and All;
17 MB is too large for me to handle.
I'll just check the downloading time from the members site, and if it takes
too long, I'll let you know. I'm not sure I need it anyway, so just forget
it for now.
I solved my security problem with the members area. I didn't realize that
the username and password were case sensitive. I had to type capital letters
for my user name, and that's what I was doing wrong. It works just fine now.

Thanks again,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                 "At least I'll go down
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087      swingin,......what a swingin
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                          way to go."
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx