[TechAssist] Re: Sony Integrated Amp/ VCR model SLVAV100 - Eject problem.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 22:02:00 -0700

Bob,
For some reason, I cannot activate the members area. I enter the correct
user name and password, but it will not give me authorization.
Maybe my browser needs to be updated. I have been cut off from other web
sites for the same reason. However,...I am not ready to upgrade my computer
at this time.
Maybe you could send me the file directly as an attachment. Don't send it if
it is over 5 Meg., cause I am on a dial up modem, and I don't want to
collect mail that takes more then 10-20 miutes or so.

Thanks at any rate.
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                 "At least I'll go down
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087      swingin,......what a swingin
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                          way to go."
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx