[TechAssist] Re: Sony 20" monitor Intermittent poor Focus

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:25:51 -0600

The 2 leads going to the CRT Socket are H and V Focus,I
ass-ume.I think this is called Dual Focus,but I could be wrong.
Anyway,does your monitor look fine when you turn it off
and right back on(after the poor focus has appeared of course) ???

Peggs

Peggs' Electronics
1519 West 2nd Street
Owensboro,KY 42301