[TechAssist] Re: Someone Has a Virus!

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:35:42 -0500

This is why I no longer allow Outlook Express to add to my address book
automatically, if I want it there I'll put it there myself and none of the
list subscribers are there. If I want your email address all I have to do is
right click on the header.
Jim Myers
Since 1972
Telrad Electronic Services Co.