[TechAssist] Re: Sharp Camcorder VL-L50u Dead unit - Fish caps ?

  • From: rogerfixit@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:07:48 -0500

Leroy- keep records and let us know what you find. Sometimes you get
lucky - like I did on a Sears unit - only the autofucus board was bad.
Thanx
Roger G.

Mr. Fix-It     Harrisburg, PA 17110    WebSite-
http://mrfixit.netfirms.com
rogerfixit@xxxxxxxx  (alternate - rogerfixit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  )
FAX 801-705-3748 ; Tel: 717-763-7098 (shop) 717-652-1703(home)

On Sun, 19 Jan 2003 14:22:18 -0700 "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

> Thanks, Jerry.
> I'm going to spend a couple hours on this one,...but, won't waste
> anymore
> time if it's turns out to be a major repair.
> Just trying to help an ole friend. Some times it's hard to say NO to
> some
> people.
>
> LLW
>
> LeRoy Westlund
> Westlund TV & Electronics        " Walk tall,...Walk straight
> 93 North Main                                   and look the world
> Centerfield, UT 84622-0087                 right in the eye "
> Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
> mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com