[TechAssist] Re: Sharp 27J-S260

  • From: "Charles Belich" <seashell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:19:51 -0700

Jay, one five volt supply is IC101 pin1 is 5v  pin3 is 12.5v. It feeds these
components:

IC2001
pin 39 vdd

IC2101 eeprom
pin 8 vcc

check q2060 coll fed from 5v line

IC2040 rst
pin 1 , 5v fed here

c2062 and c2040 are the 5v filter caps

The other 5v source is IC1751 pin3 is 5v , pin1 is 9v.

Let me know if you need anything else...........Charlie

Charles Belich
Slidewire Electronics
MN seashell@xxxxxxxxxx