[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo 72hour VCR mod#STR672-Error Code

  • From: "Don Hartigan" <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 03:25:27 -0300

Tks for your reply J & sorry for not getting back to you sooner.After
speaking with the customer again he says playback picture was poor & his
tapes were damaged.The heads were very dirty as was the auto head cleaner.I
cleaned the heads,discarded the old auto head cleaner.I have ordered a new
P/R assy,which I think is why his tapes are wrinkeled.I recorded on 72h &
playback was ok, but could see the tape running ragged,which I think is a
worn P/R........Don......
HARTS-TVCR''ASC''
9 Robert St.,Oromocto,NewBrunswick,Can
E2V 3N2