[TechAssist] Re: Sansui stereo reciever model 6060 no/low distorted audio cold, OK as warms

  • From: "Don Hartigan" <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 17:43:42 -0300

Phil;I'd try a beefer xtsr.A 2sc1364 is a general purpose NPN =NTE85.Pop in
a NTE152 & see if it improves operation,especially if the 2SC1364 is running
hot.Also an NTE289A would probably work as well.The beauty of an NTE152 is
it has it's own heat sink..
Don of HARTS-TVCR"ASC"
9 Robert St.,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel#506-357-9785,Fax#506-357-6010