[TechAssist] Re: Sansui stereo reciever model 6060 no/low distorted audio cold, OK as warms

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 16:02:24 -0400

Thanks for the offer, Pete, will keep that in my back burner.  I
replaced that TR603 (2sc1364) that seemed thermal but problem stays.
Anyone have a model 6060 manual and can scan a section? (probably around
the TR603 area). that's where I spray/heat to get the most effect.
Phil Bader

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx