[TechAssist] Re: Sandy sent a card, Doug Keller udate

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:09:57 -0500

Good job Walter. I too have sent $50.00 twice and will do it again. I
know everyone can not do that but as somebody said a $10.00 or $20.00
will help.

I received another nice thank you note from Sandie this morning, She
really appreciates your help.

Grady I thought I was the old man on this list (75) but you have me
beat.

GOD Bless.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx(walter=A0wood) Date: Mon, Jun 13, 2005, 10:04am
(CDT-2) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Sandy
sent a card, Doug Keller update Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, we CAN do this.
I'm not raking in the bucks right now either, and I'm not bragging
either.
I sent a check for $50.00, on 5/27/05(all I could spare), and another
for $50.00 on 6/07/05. That may be all I can do.
I'll have to look at again at the end of the month. Bad things can
happen to any of us at any time. I'm just glad I can help a little.

But, just $10.00 from each of us would be several months worth of food
and house payments. What about $20.00 apiece??
Could have been you or me.

Walter

--- GOMDWIL@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hello All
I have been reading the mail about our friends Doug & Sandie. I have
been
on this list about 3 years. I don't say much, I don't know much, I don't
ask
for much. But each time I've asked some of you tried to help. This time
I am
asking for Doug. I don't know him, but I don't need to know him to help
him.
My wife is sick and I'll be 81 years old next month. I have a one man
shop
with vary little work now days but my check is in the mail, and more
later.
To those of you on this list who have no responded, you know where you
have
been but you don't know where you are going. Just keep living,the next
time
it could be you. As Phil said 10.00 each from 700+ sure would help them.
Come on guys, you are a great group, WE CAN DO THIS! -----------Grady
.
Wilson's TV Service
Texarkana, Tx. 75501