[TechAssist] Re: Sandy sent a card, Doug Keller udate

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 14:37:03 -0400

Heck if /everyone/ sent 4 quarters glued to a post card, she'd clear
over a grand a month.Sounds like a lot, but we all know money melts
these days.
But, sounds like the same people 's hearts are being touched again and
again (bless you) but how 'bout some new blood... Try it and see if one
feels better having done a good thing, just because it's the right thing
to do.
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx