[TechAssist] Re: Samsung TXD1372 service menu

  • From: "wilfred blakey" <wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 17:13:45 -0400

To access the service menu you make sure the set if off first. Push
Mute--1--8--2--Power on remote and the set will start in the service mode.
The trouble is that I just looked at the manual and there is no mention of
an adjustment dealing with the sound. It will come up with a screen eg.
        ADJUSTMENT
        TEST PATTERN
        SET OPTION BYTE
        FACTORY RESET
Adjustment will be highlighted first, push the volume to enter the actual
service mode and another screen will show. There is an item at the bottom
right corner which states SVC: MUTE.  I do not know what this is all about
and the book says nothing about it either. To exit the Service Mode, just
press Menu twice and then power to get into standby. Now you are safe.
  Hope this helps.
Wilf Blakey
Blakey TV,Kirkland Lake,Ont
wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx