[TechAssist] Re: Samsung Syncmaster 950b Monitor dark lines just below center and bottom foldover FIX and capacitor question.

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:33:26 -0400

Breaking down at a lower than stated vothage?

Try putting it on a bench supply in series with a large value resistor and
crank it up to 60V.
See if you get a drop across the resistor at the higher setting.

Other than that, I don't know what to tell ya...

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh Ny 12550