[TechAssist] Re: SONY KV-32FS13 pincussion

  • From: "Shaun" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:49:50 -0600

Ok now I am looking at the screen and it is breathing (too wide) and
bouncing with horz. tearing. I have tried to use freeze mist to find the bad
part to no avail. When it is first turned on it looks better but after on
for about five minutes pincushion  goes to hour glass looking and screen it
way to wide but then bounces back to normal then right back out again. This
tv is driving me crazy please any info would be great.

Shaun

Advanced Electronics
224 West Riverview Ave.
Fort Morgan, CO 80701