[TechAssist] SONY HI FI VCR MDL: SLV-70HF - Config Question

  • From: "fremur01@xxxxxxxxx" <fremur01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:10:31 -0800 (PST)

Customer says the time (EP 00:00) mark (during tape
playback) in the lower right corner of screen is
annoying and wants to disable it. I don't see anywhere
that this can be changed on the standard vcr
panel. I explained to the customer that another remote
might need to be purchased.

Anyway, do I need the (original)Sony remote to disable
this prompt from displaying? This is an old unit and
the customer has lost the original remote along with
the owners guide.

Thanks

Item specs: SONY VCR     MDL: SLV-70HF

Fred