[TechAssist] Re: SAMSUNG CT-6338 How to access service menu

  • From: "Wilfred Blakey" <wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:06:47 -0500

The reason that you cannot access the service menu is that it does not have
one. The adjustments are manual as it says in the manual I just looked
up.VR301 is the vertical size adjustment control. Sorry to spoil your fun as
it is easier when you don't have to open up the set.
Blakey TV
Kirkland Lake,Ont.,Canada