[TechAssist] Re: SAMSUNG CT-6338 How to access service menu

  • From: "Fernand Goguen" <fgoguen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:59:20 -0800

Oops. That,s what I tried and I cannot get into service menu. I have a
universal remote. Do you think that I need the original remote? I can access
every  customer menu, but for the life of me I cannot get into the service
menu. Vertical is stretched at the top and I would like to adjust this.
Should the mute,1,8,2,power buttons be pressed one after another or all at
once? Sorry if I appear ignorant, but this is the first SAMSUNG that I have
to adjust the service menu.
FERNAND GOGUEN
GOGUEN TV SERVICE