[TechAssist] Remote control for Toshiba SD2108U DVD

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 10:35:17 -0700

Good morning and Happy New Year.  I just aquired this DVD player made around
1998 without the remote.  I am not sure if it had a remote.  I did a google
search and came up with one source but the model number listed did not have
a U at the end.  I am not sure why several other sites did not list a remote
for this model.  My question is; did it come with a remote, what is the part
number and/or price, does anyone have a used one to sell.  TIA, John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.
Longmont, Co