[TechAssist] Re. JVC AV32D200 update

  • From: wpt19@xxxxxxxxx (Pete)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 08:14:13 -0400

This set have no picture from tuner or video inputs, sound ok, Video
signal is present at pin 10 of A/V switching IC, but no at video out pin
14. There are pins 3,4,5 that get data signal from the microprocessor,
replaced the A/V IC and EE-prom with no success. If I put a 10mf cap on
those pins 10 to 14, then I get  beautiful picture, but customer needs
the video inputs for video disc purpose.
Please I will appreciate your help, if any one out there have seen this
problem before,

Thanks in advance

pete

Perdomo TV Inc, Since 1972
Miami, Fl.

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
jaystv@xxxxxxxxx(J.=A0Knoll) Date: Mon, Oct 3, 2005, 9:04am To:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: JVC AV32D200 Reply=A0to:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have this set with no picture good sound, on the inputs for video 1 or
2 the same thing .
tx
pete
Perdomo TV Inc. Since1972