[TechAssist] RE; bad checks??

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 13:40:31 -0500

Walter turn the switcher on your grill and we will have free chicken at
your house.
Take those checks to the bank immediately before the customer can stop
it.

Max Bonnell
Bnnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx(Tel-Tek=A0Electronics) Date: Wed, Aug 4, 2004,
1:41pm (CDT+1) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re:
bad checks?? Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Did you see the KFC truck anywhere? Hehe.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ontario-Canada