[TechAssist] Re: RCA TV M/N F35100ST CTC 169BG2

  • From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 23:19:08 -0500

Assuming you get on screen display when you change channels or volume, then
I would think the eeprom is bad or corrupted or the micro is bad.  When I
looked those up on chipper check (micro, u3101 part # 210736, eeprom u3200,
part # 210714) no price info came up, which may mean their no longer
available. Maybe Jason at Excel or one of the other parts distributors can
help here.  However, if you have no on screen display at all, you should
check for vert and horz pulses getting to the micro and the LC circuit for
OSD timing (sorry I'm at home and don't have more specific info on that).
It's likely the no sound is because speakers are set to off or system
control is muting sound for some other reason.

Jerry Eiting
Christians Electronic Service
Piqua, Ohio