[TechAssist] Re: RCA PTV tube warranty

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 17:26:16 -0400

AL;
This may not answer your question...but..

Needs a reputable Company that is handling his "extended warranty".

Has to have time to read the small print...there are so many exeptions to
"Extended".

I have never been a believer in "Extended" Warranties, but decided to put a
couple to a test.

Bought a Laser Printer form Staples (Office Depot) and bought the second
year Warranty for $10.

Printer...after Rebates was only $100. Brother 2040.

Besides Printer Toner Cartridge, I want to see if this will work for me for
two years, and if not....what was the glitch?

I don't know if you have Midas...those are the Muffler People..(Now Brakes
and all).

They Guarantee their Muffler for the Lifetime of the Car (orignal owner).

Never walked out of that place for under $150...so their slogan...(A little
clamp that was loose...."No Charge"??

Back to your question of extended warranties for "Electronics"...I don't
know.
I presume it depends who it's with....Keep in mind..all "Box Stores" get a
commission on selling these.
$10 on a $100 Laser Printer is a test....also a test for Staples.

I don't expect these guys to subsidise my Toner..but if it goes
Mechanically/Electronically I want to test this "Extended Warranty".

-Ed-
E.G.
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada