[TechAssist] Re: RCA P46733AT PTK178LA horz arcing in picture

  • From: "Shaun" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 20:05:55 -0600

OK I'm the dummy set was in another shop before here and looks like they
replaced the hv splitter and didn't seat the wires in all the way and one
did not have the gasket on the wire it was stuffed in the bottom of the hole
so that's why there was arcing in the picture. I reseated all the wires and
the picture is perfect. Live and learn and trust no other repair...lol

Shaun

Advanced Electronics
224 West Riverview Ave.
Fort Morgan, CO 80701